Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya black viper!

I'll be giving some input if you don't mind; just a heads up, I am not a map judge, so this is just a personal opinion.

The THEME of your map is confusing, I would advise you to make it more distinct as to what it is. When creating a map, try to make the theme as unique as possible; be creative!

The PARKOUR of your map is fitting for an easy map; however, I would recommend spicing up the jump variation. The blocks used in your parkour are very repetitive and I would try to use blocks such as flower pots, ladders, ice blocks, fences, fence gates and piston heads to change it up and make your parkour more enjoyable to play through! I would also recommend you create a "main build" to incorporate your parkour around, as mainly floating parkour is no longer accepted on ManaCube.

With BUILDING your map, ensure to add lots of detail and depth. Try to make it look good to play on, this will certainly make players come to love it. I would also advise you to create a "main build" to then incorporate the parkour on.

I hope you can take my opinion into consideration.
Other than this, have a wonderful day!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello blackviper_storm,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme that you used is not very clear, I would advise you change it up to. When creating a map, ensure it is a unique theme and clearly distinct from the rest of the maps.
In regards to the build, as there is no "main build" and that the build is floating parkour, it is lacking in both detail and depth. I advise you to create a "main build" to then center the parkour within and closely surrounding.
The parkour is an issue; it's mainly floating which is typically no longer accepted within course submissions. Your map fits the difficulty and length of a easy map, good work on that. The blocks used for jumps are unvaried, so try using flower pots, fence gates, piston heads, beds and ice to spice it up.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.