Block lag??

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Has anyone else been getting major block lag every now and again? Or is it just me?

When I try to build up high, or anywhere for that matter, the blocks occasionly dissapear and I either fall to my death or into water, which is annoying. Can you guys let me know if any of you have the same issue or if it's just me.

Ratings
I think I know what you mean. Are you talking about when ur building and u start glitching and you can't move? If that is the problem I haven't found a complete solution, but I have noticed that it is considerably less glitchy in 1.8.9. I have tried to play on Islands while on 1.9+ and I have

Ratings
Has anyone else been getting major block lag every now and again? Or is it just me?

When I try to build up high, or anywhere for that matter, the blocks occasionly dissapear and I either fall to my death or into water, which is annoying. Can you guys let me know if any of you have the same issue or if it's just me.
I know I get that too, but I just assume it's my internet or computer. I know sometimes not having enough memory or if your CPU is being used up it will also cause it too lag. I had that problem earlier today.