Last edited:

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hey BlueXP! I just wanted to say that from my trials of making maps, I learned that they do not allow many floating blocks in maps. Most of the jumps should be attached to your build. Also from what I can see your parkour has little variety. I can just see ladders and red wool. Try to add more blocks like anvils, pots, heads or water! One last thing, i'm not sure but I think this is a little too short for a medium map. I think this would be better off as an easy map. On the link about the submission format, (at the top of the submission page) it says about how many jumps should be in each build. (easy, medium, hard, etc.) I'm not trying to be rude or hurtful in any way! Just a heads up! good luck though!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there BueXP, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, let's get right into your parkour map submission review!

Originality ~ Sad to say your map is quite basic to be honest and doesn't really show any signs of creativity If I'm gonna be honest with you, the floating blocks honestly, in my opinion, make the parkour map submission seem quite messy and doesn't really look good in my opinion, I do believe that you could fix this with determination and some creativity.

Difficulty ~ From my perspective, your map wouldn't be considered a medium difficulty map, and if you want to make it a medium map I would suggest that you add more jumps and harder jumps to get a medium difficulty.

Good luck with your submission! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BlueXP,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few maps relating to swords (Swords, MasterSword.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is quite flat, and it looks quite similar to pixel art, which is no longer accepted here due to its simplicity. There also isn't a lot of color variation, so try to add some more block varieties to give it color variation.
The parkour is repetitive throughout with the use of ladders and fences. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include: lava, water, flower pots, cakes, and many more types of jumps! The length of the course is a bit short for a medium, and the course is also a bit easy (but please try to avoid neos!)

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.