Rejected Blue tower Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
There's alot of tower builds already and this one is just not astounding and original enough. I'll go with a -1 for now. Keep trying!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
345 10
-Username : Dark_GoldX15
-Helper : Riloti
-Difficulty : Hard
-/plot h Dark_GoldX15 3
Vote: -1

Response: Lots of barriers where you're meant to jump. At the top, it gave me the impression you just wanted to cram as much parkour into that bit as possible, with having to parkour completely around the top numerous times. On top of that, the theme wasn't very original. Other than that, the tower wasn't too bad and there was a nice variety of parkour on it :D

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Barriers are a big no-no
It looks like it didn't take that long to build, which isn't good.

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
-1 from me
Because of the following reasons:
1. To much barrier placement, try keep it as short as possible

2. There are tons of maps like this, there is not that much blue in the build itself, there is more white than blue.

3.The build isn't that attractive and it looks very rushed and plain, the design of the build isn't the best. Try to add more detail in your maps, then I might change my mind! I'm not saying it is a bad map, I'm saying if you added more detail and effort into the map it would get accepted.

Therefore, I give this map a -1

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
530 27
Hey Dark,
Sorry to say but I am going to be rejecting this map submission.
On the server, the whole 'tower' theme is used too much already and we want maps with new/original themes! As for the barriers there are too many of them blocking perfectly good jumps which can be annoying while trying to complete the parkour. However a few of the jumps in the map are nice but I would wish for them to be slightly harder.
Thank you for the map submission, I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.