Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator - gknt1naa
Map Name - Blurple
Map ID: -101;-90
Difficulty - Easy
Number of jumps: 36
Checkpoints - 2

The name is inspired by the color of the blocks i used while building it. As it is my first time making a parkour map it is not based in something specific nor I had anything specific in mind as a theme while building it. I think it has a majority of different jump types and block uses such as fences, heads, ladders etc. My only concern about it as I look at the other submissions is the thing you said about the map floating which I don't really undestand at all. Last but not least I have not seen a theme like this in the Parkour List you have uploaded and I don't think I missed anything.

1626723898821.png 1626723940610.png
1626723960994.png 1626723992646.png

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
Floating pk is when your blocks do not connect to your main build as that kinda makes it look messy. Also maps based on a color are all considered one theme

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thought I've decided to REJECT your parkour map submission, this is due to a handful of reasons that I will now list.

Parkour theme/Originality: Firstly your parkour theme, I haven't exactly noticed any sort of theme from your parkour, I can see that your color scheme is purple but there's no actual build or design that links itself to a theme.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Your parkour variety is quite bland, going through your map submission I noticed that It got quite repetitive over time, your parkour does match that of an EASY map submission so that is one positive part. Your parkour jumps aren't exactly unique it's quite boring considering the abundant opportunities you've got when it comes to making different types of interesting jumps. For future reference I highly suggest adding more interesting blocks for your parkour such as chest/enchantment tables, cactus blocks, more effective use of flower pots, water, vines, soul sand/ice jumps, etc.

During my playthrough of your parkour submission I did notice that you attempted to use different blocks to your advantage to spice up your parkour but I highly suggest using these blocks with different patterns, making block puzzles and things that entertain the player.

Parkour design: Your parkour design is quite flawed, speaking from experience it's a pretty basic build, there's no central theme and there's nothing that catches the eye, one large problem that I noticed while reviewing your map was the repetitive amount of floating blocks, this makes your parkour map look messy and refurbished, I highly suggest adding designs around your blocks and linking them up so they're not so scattered.

Have a good day and I look forward to your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.