Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
We do love those anime maps, definitely gotta love a little Seven Deadly Sins :D
Looks good man <3

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Wont!

Just going to add to my other opinion on the map and this time, give a few words for the parkour if you don't mind!
Just a heads up, I am not a map judge, so this is just a personal opinion.

In regards to the parkour, it's varied which is good. However, when you get inside its just heads, ladders and cobble walls with 1 slime block; the rest of the parkour course is fine, it's just this section that is a little repetitive. You can fix this by just adding different blocks, beds, piston heads, glass panes or ice.
Other than this, the map looks good.

Best of luck and I hope you can take my opinion into consideration,

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Wont_,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed this map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Wont_,

Your map will now be put in reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for; it's a bit small, but its good for what you were going for.
The parkour is the main issue. The parkour feels a bit repetitive in some spots throughout (example: a lot of ladders.) It also felt a bit tricky for the medium difficulty, so it would have to be nerfed a bit.
You have until one month from today (June 29th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. As this thread is closed from responses, you will have to message me either on here, or on discord (Krissy#0008.)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Wont_,

As you have not made sufficient changes within the time alloted, I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. You are welcome to resubmit this in the future with the requested changes.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.