GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Pulty!
I'm here to give you my review of the map! Firstly I think this level should be
ACCEPTED and here's why.

The theme of the map is OKAY. There's already a lot of Mario related maps (PIPE and LUIGI as two examples) and even one map from the exactly same game and it is also a level map. (WhompsFortress) However I personally think that this level is different enough from that level to be an original map.

The build of the map is GREAT. It is very accurate to the theme you based it off of and it is obviously recognizable.

The parkour of the map is PRETTY GOOD. It fits the Insane difficulty and is WELL VARIED through the whole course. However I feel like the level is a little TOO SHORT for an Insane map, but there are multiple other maps shorter than this and accepted as Insane levels, so while I feel like this is a problem it probably isn't. I also found the difficulty to be SLIGHTLY UNBALANCED. For example I think the end of the map where you climb up the mountain is very easy yet the checkpoint next to the two green glass towers is very difficult. Some of the checkpoint lengths also didn't really make sense to me. A few ones are VERY SHORT and some of them are VERY LONG. However I do find the parkour to be quite CHALLENGING and FUN which is great!

I wish you the best of luck :D

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Pulty,

This map is being accepted! The build looks great and definitely represents its theme! The theme is pretty original, since there are no Bob-omb Battlefield maps that already exist. The parkour is good for an insane! It uses variation well. Casey and I added two checkpoints and changed some jumps in some sections to make it more balanced and more fun. Overall, this course is very well done! Good job!

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.