Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello ItsRogueHD,

This map is now in Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary judge, and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map!

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello ItsRogueHD,

I am sorry to tell you your map is being rejected. The theme is original, we have no maps of the guardians from Breath of the Wild yet on ManaCube, so great job on coming up with an original theme! The build is also really cool, I like that two of the guardian types are included and well placed in the map. Usually floating parts of a build look a bit messy, but the way this build looks makes a lot of sense.

The parkour is the main reason for this map's rejection. The parkour itself plays a lot more like a medium map and is only made harder for the wrong reasons. There are many unmarked barriers that make the path of the parkour difficult and frustrating to follow. Please mark barriers in the future with item frames + barriers, or signs. There were also many annoying corner jumps and the checkpoint placement was very unforgiving. Should you choose to resubmit, the parkour will need to be greatly modified.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.