Rejected Bow and Arrow Parkour Map [Easy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Welcome to my Bow and Arrow themed Parkour Map Sumbission!
This map is created by me (Nixi02) and @robin261 (robin261).

Map is ranked easy and it has 30 jumps and 4 checkpoints (including the starting one what comes if this gets accepted). The theme(s) are Bow and Arrow, and first you parkour up the bow, then jump to the top of arrow and then a few jumps until the end what is top of the arrow on a little jumping place... Look at the screenshots!

Starting place

Map from the left

Map from behind left

Bow and Arrow closer

Other side

And final few jumps
I hope you enjoy this little Parkour map, I hope it gets Accepted, if not, you can always do it in Creative!
Oh, I forgot, the warp is /warp BowAndArrowParkour!

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Right, so it's a bow and arrow parkour, why is there Pokemon characters?

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Right, so it's a bow and arrow parkour, why is there Pokemon characters?
They are just from my Pokemon Parkour what's next to this parkour (about 20 blocks from it) and they just are in the screenshots, don't care about those! :p

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
They are just from my Pokemon Parkour what's next to this parkour (about 20 blocks from it) and they just are in the screenshots, don't care about those! :p
Ahh, I see. Interesting. I like the design of this parkour.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, this map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

• To be honest, I was expecting you to do something with the arrow. Like maybe you could parkour along the arrow as it's flying through the air, or you could launch yourself from the bow... Sadly that was not the case, you used static pixel art and the platforms around the set-pieces blended too much with the actual designs, making it hard to really make out the bow and arrow.
  • The platforms are INCREDIBLY similar to those from Coptor Medium on the parkour server.
~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.