Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is cool but it has been used quite a few times before. So next time, make sure to take a look around the Parkour world to check whether your theme has been used or not.
- The build is looking nice, though I'd say to use less pixel art since we do not accept these anymore. There is a main build that isn't pixel art however so it should be fine this time. The course is pretty exploitable however, since you can easily jump down to the bottom part and make your way over to the finish.
- The jumps have some variety to them and I honestly really like them. The course has an adventure map feel to it however and can thus lack some jumps in several places. On the plus side, the course is even as an adventure map not too confusing. I'd still say to add more variety and jumps to keep it interesting and challenging.
- The length is fine for this difficulty, but it has too many non-jump parts for my liking.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.