Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
490 22
Hii I'm not a map judge so this is just my opinion ><

This is a resub and I apologise for not commenting on your previous subs
I love that you've changed the difficulty to an expert as the parkour/pathing fits better.
The towers do feel a lil plain, there can be a lot more texture/depth you could add to the towers.

The parkour throughout isn't the most enjoyable and feels inconsistent in some places. I'd consider redoing the parkour. Here's a few examples throughout:
This tower is underwhelming You can make such better jumps in this space especially the jump from the quartz stair to the slab. This area is an example of where the build felt plain- you could add a lil detail/texture here too.
There's this sign after the lil tower part; however, there's not a checkpoint until the main room after This room has many glass panes throughout and feels quite meh. I'm not sure what you were going for with the pane tower sorta thing (It's not a pane tower, unsure how else to describe it) is very unneeded. You could add a more creative jump there. The room itself is inconsistent too. There's a lot of room for parkour in that room, use it well!
This whole section feels squishy and clumpy. It's quite unenjoyable especially with the cp being quite far back. The checkpoint sign placement in the screenshot should be changed too as people will easily walk past it.
I have quite a few more examples. If you'd like to know them, feel free to message me <3

I hope this helps

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 38
Hii I'm not a map judge so this is just my opinion ><

This is a resub and I apologise for not commenting on your previous subs
I love that you've changed the difficulty to an expert as the parkour/pathing fits better.
The towers do feel a lil plain, there can be a lot more texture/depth you could add to the towers.

The parkour throughout isn't the most enjoyable and feels inconsistent in some places. I'd consider redoing the parkour. Here's a few examples throughout:
This tower is underwhelming You can make such better jumps in this space especially the jump from the quartz stair to the slab. This area is an example of where the build felt plain- you could add a lil detail/texture here too.
There's this sign after the lil tower part; however, there's not a checkpoint until the main room after This room has many glass panes throughout and feels quite meh. I'm not sure what you were going for with the pane tower sorta thing (It's not a pane tower, unsure how else to describe it) is very unneeded. You could add a more creative jump there. The room itself is inconsistent too. There's a lot of room for parkour in that room, use it well!
This whole section feels squishy and clumpy. It's quite unenjoyable especially with the cp being quite far back. The checkpoint sign placement in the screenshot should be changed too as people will easily walk past it.
I have quite a few more examples. If you'd like to know them, feel free to message me <3

I hope this helps
You’d make a good map judge tho >-<

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Blurpyfied,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Hayley summed it up pretty well tbh I'm not gonna repeat everything I'm lazy but...
The gist is that expert does suit the map better as a whole, but the parkour still needs a lot of work with consistency and using more of your build as well as making sure you have clear directions for players to follow. As an additional tip, I recommend you take the time necessary to make these changes instead of rushing to submit it again.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.