Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hi TigerTwist and MattTheCutie,

I am writing to tell you that your map is being placed in Ongoing. This means your map has undergone a review by a primary map judge and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map! The thread will now be closed to public comments.

If you have questions in the meantime, please message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello TigerTwist and MattTheCutie,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat original, there are a lot of food based maps already on ManaCube but none of classic breakfast foods surprisingly. The build however is where the map falls short. The build feels a bit disjointed overall especially in the choice of blocks. A lot of past cereal maps fail to capture the proper texture of milk and this one also shares a similar problem. Some of the shaping of the objects looks a bit strange because of the scale as well. I could see the map being resubmitted if the build is recreated a bit larger so more details can be added, and the block choice in the map better reflects the objects and food.

The parkour was okay, it was mixed and varied and fit the difficulty pretty well. Not much else to say about it, the main downfall of the map was the build, unfortunately. The main thing I would say about the parkour is that it was "fine", there weren't any really interesting parts of it and it wasn't the most fun to play through.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably Discord. Hope to see more maps from you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.