Bring Back Global Ranks

MochaRose18

ELITE
MochaRose18
MochaRose18
ELITE
Ratings
I feel as though ranks should be global again. Spending that much money on a rank for you to only have it on one server I feel is just a bit of a scam. I understand some if not most people may only play on one server, but for me personally and others I know we enjoy playing on multiple gamemodes and feel it is unfair to have to pay double even triple the amount so we can have our rank on multiple servers.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Hello!

I can totally see the frustration in some situations, especially for players who play multiple gamemodes as you mentioned. However, global ranks will be returning eventually as far as we have been told by Dacon’s original announcement.

To my knowledge, the owners are re-vamping the store currently, and are planning on re-adding rank upgrades and global ranks as purchasable options, as well as per-server ranks.

AC817CB0-43CB-42E3-8A55-C123C3C5A510.jpeg

Ranks purchased throughout this time will not be transferred to global, but you will have the option of purchasing global ranks again shortly.

Have a nice day/night!

MochaRose18

ELITE
MochaRose18
MochaRose18
ELITE
Ratings
Hey, thank you for your response, I’m glad to hear that global ranks will be a thing again! With the rank upgrades that you mentioned, do you know if there’d be an upgrade to make ranks global once global ranks do become an option again? Or will I have to re-buy the whole rank as a global rank?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm assuming you'd have to rebuy the whole global rank- like for me on Asgard and Infinity I don't have MVP+ but all the other gamemodes I do. If global ranks were added back, I'm thinking I'd have to buy MVP+ global on Agard to get it both on Agard and Infinity- I still believe that global Manacube ranks should transfer over to the added Mineville gamemodes such as Asgard and Infinity. It doesn't make sense for us to spend more money on global ranks when we already purchased global ranks previously.

MochaRose18

ELITE
MochaRose18
MochaRose18
ELITE
Ratings
I entirely agree. I’d also like to add that when I bought the Elite rank it was still advertised in game as a global rank so I was under the impression it would be global but I only have it on survival. I found that really unfair.