Brisk "Insane"

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
Here's a story about a really crappy "insane" map that has only ever been completed by Dacon.
Partly because he flew up to the end of the map, but mostly cause he's really skilled.

I toiled on this map for 11 hours. Not straight, I've only done it 6 hours straight. Another time I was on the second checkpoint for 3 hours straight, and the other 2 hours are from chewing on the first checkpoint because everyone knows that was a real pain too.

I've been buying speed pots off of people for 30 gems, and I bought about 8 or 9. So even if I beat this map I'm losing like 40 or 70 gems. Cause the only way to beat this map is with speed potions. Not because it's impossible, but it might as well be. Just about every single
jump in this map is an extent jump - the hardest jump of its kind - 4 gaps, roundladder 2 + 1s. Actually, this map only has roundladder 2's. In fact, the only map with roundladder 2 + 1's is QTI.

But back to the main point, this is the hardest map in the entire server. It even trumps actual impossible maps that have impossible jumps just because it might as well be impossible and it's ugly to look at. However, since I'm god, with the help
of speed potions, I made it to the very last checkpoint. So, why I haven't I beaten this map?
2015-06-30_16.43.56.png
This good for nothing jump pad won't function. It's just here as a jump that leads into nothing. It reminds me of the loaf of bread I saw at the bakery that just sat there because no one wanted it.I worked on this map harder than I did on Castle Insane. And that piece of junk was hell. Go see my thread on it.

Even worse, it took me good time to even get here from where the checkpoint is. About 30 minutes. I ain't giving this position up. However, the server resets daily, and with it, your checkpoints. So if I stay here, I'm trapped, cause I gotta keep this crappy checkpoint. If I return to my checkpoint now, I gotta do another hour's work and that's painful and I'm gonna die.

So what I'm hoping is Dacon fixes this piece of junk jump pad and gives me an exception and when the server resets he puts me back on my checkpoint. That's why I made this thread, so really you didn't actually need to read the last 6 or so paragraphs. In truth, you didn't need to read this at all unless you're Dacon.

But still, even if I do use this checkpoint, there's no checkpoints after that and the remainder of the map looks like hell.
2015-06-30_16.55.57.png

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,754 83
Thanks for reporting this, the black wools have been properly fixed

I've also added an extra checkpoint to that last part (The ending is also much easier than the rest of the course as well)

I wish you luck in completing this!

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
="Dacon, post: 13519, member: 2" Thanks
for reporting this, the black wools have been properly fixed

I've also added an extra checkpoint to that last part (The ending is also much easier than the rest of the course as well)

I wish you luck in completing this![ QUOTE
]
2015-06-30_18.38.45.png