Username: Quinnyp
Map Name: BTSLand
Map location: /plot v Quinnyp 5
Difficulty: Medium
# of Jumps: 45
# of Checkpoints: 3
Photos of Parkour: here (via imgur)
2020-02-26_17.38.05.png
This map is inspired by the kpop group BTS that has achieved great success globally for their synchronized choreography and inspirational message and backstory. Artmaps featured in the map are the current BTS logo/icon and various album covers:
2 Cool for School
The Most Beautiful Moments in Life Pt. 1
Skool Luv Affair
WINGS
O!RUL82?
Love Yourself Series
Map of the Soul: Persona
Also referenced are characters from a collaboration with BTS and the Line Friends brand to create BT21, where 3 of the more recognizable/popular characters have been made. The lightstick of the group called the "ARMY Bomb" is also represented in the map.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
GL my friend this is a gr8 map that deserves to be accepted!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25
Hello Quinnyp,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we currently do not have any BTS or BT21 maps, so good job on that!
The build is very attractive, and the BT21 characters are quite adorable and accurate to the original designs! There is a decent amount of block variety used, and it is very clear that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite a bit. The length and difficulty of the course both fit the medium difficulty quite nicely! It was also enjoyable to play!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.