[DOUBLEPOST=1441140072][/DOUBLEPOST]New warp i guess /warp BusinessManPK

I was in a rush sorry.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441140163][/DOUBLEPOST]i will make the 3d floor better I AGREE

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
Your title is misleading. This has nothing to do with a business man. The only connection I can see is that this is a place where a business man might work.

The whole building looks pretty boring. Just iron blocks and glass.
You should separate the windows by the floors. As it stands now, there's four windows in this map, one on each side of the building.
You might want to try adding stained glass as opposed to regular glass.
Glowstone is just randomly scattered along the floor. Was there a purpose for this? If not, I recommend tidying it up.
There's an insane amount of barriers. You should at least mark them. You can be easily mislead by the barriers if you don't know where they are.
I don't know if iron doors with pressure plates are going to be okay on Parkourse. Redstone doesn't work, and from my experience, I don't think pressure plates work either.
I'm not sure if a maze is the best idea. There are no other maps with mazes. I'm not saying anything against it; trying new things is up to you, unless it's against the rules or whatnot. Just be warned, the map judges may not take it well. On the other hand, they may like it very much and think it's a nice, creative idea.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Rejected!

It's not always clear where the players is supposed to go and the building is incredibly generic, being iron and glowstone. Others have used the building mechanic to better effect as well.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.