Bye

Ratings
3 3
I think its time to end this sad thing here, I have so much more talent in IRL like banging hot girls or chasing 50cm biceps than just sitting and playing fucking videogames, its time to end my career and say goodbye to all my manacube friends, although I was one of the best talents in Finland, playing videogames makes you less confident and destroys your health, I mean who tf cares about your videogame skills? Yeah sure you can earn money if you are rly good but you’ll still be a loser in the eyes of women and non-gamer guys. Maybe you'll see me dancing shredded on the festival one day. Peace out ❤️

s/o Saippuakivikauppias
S/o Misakicandy
S/o inkysquid123
S/o Kade34 <3

Kade_34

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
Kade_34
Kade_34
Senior Mod
Ratings
77 7
Oh.. sweet.. you cant leave me.. you know it!! lol.. Don't ever say good bye.. say see ya later.. cause I know you will be back.. we just have too much fun :p

oh.. and what is this about finding hot girls... like.. .. good luck with that... LMAOOOO

<3<3

It was an honour knowing you rumbletee... we party in memory of the strength factory.

Live long, live dangerous Rumble... you were my brother from another mother

Hastymudkip

ELITE
HastydelaDog
HastydelaDog
ELITE
Ratings
24 7
I think its time to end this sad thing here, I have so much more talent in IRL like banging hot girls or chasing 50cm biceps than just sitting and playing fucking videogames, its time to end my career and say goodbye to all my manacube friends, although I was one of the best talents in Finland, playing videogames makes you less confident and destroys your health, I mean who tf cares about your videogame skills? Yeah sure you can earn money if you are rly good but you’ll still be a loser in the eyes of women and non-gamer guys. Maybe you'll see me dancing shredded on the festival one day. Peace out ❤️

s/o Saippuakivikauppias
S/o Misakicandy
S/o inkysquid123
S/o Kade34 <3
Made plenty of manacube memories with you old timer it’s sad to see the community Die but it must come to a end ggs rumbletee