Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: Unfortunately in my opinion you're parkour theme resembles floating island type parkour in my opinion, unfortunately, there's plenty of parkour maps that look quite like this sadly. For your detail it's pretty basic, there's some detail but personally, it isn't really much.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For your parkour difficulty I think it would more match an EASY parkour map difficulty, you've got a couple of irritating jumps but I don't believe that it would be considered MEDIUM difficulty, for your parkour variety it's very basic in my personal opinion. I suggest adding more interesting parkour jumps like flower pot jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, etc.

Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello mcem,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with this theme (CactusPK.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit
plain, as it is mostly sand with a little bit of cactus, so try to add some more details throughout! Also, the use of floating islands for builds is also quite unoriginal, and maps that feature these are typically no longer accepted, so try to avoid this in the future!
The parkour is quite
repetitive throughout with sand and cactus, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, water, lava, flower pots, vines and many more different types of jumps! The map is also quite confusing, so make sure you add indicators so players know where to go! The length of the map is good for the medium difficulty; however, the jumps are a bit easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.