Rejected >> CAKE DRAGON PARKOUR (EASY or MEDIUM) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: ItzCakie and Minos_luna
  • Map name: Cake Dragon

• Photos of your Parkour:
2020-11-04_14.12.07.png

• The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot visit ItzCakie 1
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Easy or medium, I don't really know.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey ItzCakie and Minos_luna,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we do have maps themed after cakes and dragons, none combine the two. Hence why, by technicality, this is an originally themed map. Good job on picking out something so unique!
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The biggest issue on this map is the amount of floating parkour. It's rife with floating blocks, bringing the attractiveness of the build down by a lot. You have to procure to integrate your parkour into your build, not the other way around. I would like to mention that the dragon wasn't half bad, but it could also use some work.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit no difficulty due to how long it was while being so easy. As you said, it could be a medium due to its difficulty, but it is way too long for it. You need to remember that each difficulty as a jump range, which you must follow. To make this easier on yourself, pick a difficulty, and then model your parkour after its requirements. Furthermore, the parkour itself was really boring to do as you used the same jump over and over again so many times. I got bored really quickly. You have to be more creative! Don't stick to repeating the same types of jumps/blocks!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.