Rejected Cake Giant Medium Edited to be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have edited the map so hopefully you like it! Let me know on anything I can fix
Builder: cakeguy1234
Tester: MonkeyHQ
Difficulty: Medium
Plot: /plot v cakeguy1234
Jumps: 61

Checkpoints:6 Take 1.png Take 2.png Take 3.png Take 5.png Take 6.png Take 7.png Take 8.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey cakeguy1234,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we don't have a map centered around a cake skin, that doesn't mean this theme is creative or good. This type of MC statue map is just no longer something we want to see on our server. Our standards have grown.
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. It's just your typical MC statue but with different blocks so that it looks like a cake skin. It's flat, unoriginal, and unattractive. And, that's not to put you down as a builder. It's just not a good building method.
  • Parkour: The parkour was both long and difficult enough for the medium difficulty. But, it had a pretty big issue: lack of creativity. Not only did you stick to very basic and generic jumps, but you also used ladders and fences a lot. It just wasn't enjoyable to due how repetitive it was.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.