Can someone please explain to me these gamemodes?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Olympus is just mining and mining and slaying and mining and more mining and plots to grow food to eat when slaying things and mining more and creating spawners and ranking up and rebirthing forever

Factions?
Good question.

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
Olympus is just mining and mining and slaying and mining and more mining and plots to grow food to eat when slaying things and mining more and creating spawners and ranking up and rebirthing forever

Factions?
Good question.
ya that kinda explains it a bit better :) ty!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Faction is basically survival but without claims meaning that you can raid any base that comes along your way. There are more features but as I am not a faction player I am afraid I cannot cover those.

Best wishes,
Jason

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
I was made for this moment,

Factions is basically about where you want to get the most amount of value and keep it safe, people will attempt to break into your base so its your job to protect all of your value. You also want to raid other people to steal all of there value. pretty swag if i do say so myself

edit: right now its a little dead because payouts are over, but its resetting this weekend :)

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings

Factions is basically about where you want to get the most amount of value and keep it safe, people will attempt to break into your base so its your job to protect all of your value. You also want to raid other people to steal all of there value. pretty swag if i do say so myself

edit: right now its a little dead because payouts are over, but its resetting this weekend :)
ty! i finally understand it more :D

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 3

Factions?
Good question.
spot on, nothing needs to be added.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20

You're still bad at pvp tho <3

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
sorry im late but in the simplest terms:

olympus: prisons, mine blocks, upgrade your pick, mine more blocks for money, complete challenges etc etc.
factions: yeah basically survival with plugins ie. creating a "clan" or faction, building a base, and raiding other factions stealing their loot and what not.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I think a key concept about Olympus that I don't see mentioned here is that the goal is to become as rich as possible and achieve as many ascensions as possible. While playing Olympus, you will be able to do challenges for the Greek Gods, allowing you to rebirth for them. Once you've done all the challenges you will start ascending instead of rebirthing. The mining is mostly a source of income to be able to do this and while mining, you should also think of what challenge you want to do first.

Ratings
Faction is basically survival but without claims meaning that you can raid any base that comes along your way. There are more features but as I am not a faction player I am afraid I cannot cover those.

Best wishes,
Jason
You can claim in factions but tnt is allowed so you can raid bases with cannons.