Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This has been a problem for me numerous times. I have accidentally typed the wrong person to friend request, and they have accepted so I have to then remove them. Also, I have sent friend requests to people while they are afk, so they don’t see the request. I would love the ability to cancel a request, and be able to resend it as well. Just my opinion, it’s fine if you disagree.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
you see any incoming friend requests when you log on, so they wouldnt miss it forever, but i like the idea of cancelling friend requests.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
you see any incoming friend requests when you log on, so they wouldnt miss it forever, but i like the idea of cancelling friend requests.
Ye ik

Ratings
This has been a problem for me numerous times. I have accidentally typed the wrong person to friend request, and they have accepted so I have to then remove them. Also, I have sent friend requests to people while they are afk, so they don’t see the request. I would love the ability to cancel a request, and be able to resend it as well. Just my opinion, it’s fine if you disagree.
I think this would be a grate addition to the server.