Rejected Castle Invader [Medium] by Wafflethecat and LarryMightBeReal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
( First I under stand its a tower, and the new name will be Tower Raider.) Hello everyone, this is a map me and my friend made. There are 71 intended jumps with 5 checkpoints, so this could be classified as hard, but it is not because most of the jumps are fairly easy and there are some cheat points if the player managed to get them. There is 1 secret that is not hidden but sort of hard to get to, and is not shown in screen shots. You can find this map at my first plot [Wafflethecat] in creative. Also the screen shots may of been poorly taken so I would also appreciate if you visited the plot to help with your judging. Thanks! :D

Story - You discover that the king and queen ruling over at the time are corrupt, and you feel the need to do something about it. You hurtle rocks at the castle using catapults but this only makes your quest harder as the boulders shattered and blocked the door leading into the castle. Figuring the only way to get in is up you start your journey up the castle. Once inside you get to the bottom floor and realize the king and queen are not there. Discovering a basement passage leads you down to a room made of riches, diamonds, gold, emeralds etc... and there is where you find the king and queen. As you end their rein you sit on the throne and claim your self the new king/queen.

Snapshots -

Attachments

Last edited:

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Thanks for reading this!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I can jump onto the barriers above the finish and go through a hole to complete it. Fix up your barriers and re-submit the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.