Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
971 435
oh no, I'm scared.

no i'm not actually -1.

Theme isn't original
Build could be better
Parkour could use some better variation.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
The parkour only floats around the build witch makes it VERY MESSY. make the cave bigger so u can parkour in it.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
The parkour only floats around the build witch makes it VERY MESSY. make the cave bigger so u can parkour in it.
Good idea about removing the floating parkour. However there are lots of caged themed maps so simply making surface bigger won't make the theme original. I suggest you try and find a unique theme or add something truly special to the build.

Ratings
Good idea about removing the floating parkour. However there are lots of caged themed maps so simply making surface bigger won't make the theme original. I suggest you try and find a unique theme or add something truly special to the build.
I already started making a new idea with my friend, I hope it will be better.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
I already started making a new idea with my friend, I hope it will be better.
Good idea! I suggest taking a look at /warp beta and asking some of the lively people on the server to test your map before you submit so you can get some instant feedback!

Last edited:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Its actually just Like camp fire and logs around and then parkour goes around the fire
I really dont know if someone built it but yeah
A map called Camping Rocks was recently accepted I'm sorry but a camping trip would now be considered unoriginal. You are getting unlucky with picking ideas :(

Take some time to look through the list of all maps in alphabetical order to check if your theme is taken.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Illumaa,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as there are multiple maps based off of caves already (IntoTheUnderground and Unusualcave as examples) In the future, please check the parkour list (https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/) to be sure that your map is original.
The build of your map was a little odd, it looked somewhat like a cave, but also looked a little like a temple? The build could use more details.
The parkour of your map was quite repetitive to play, as there wasn't a lot of variation in the gameplay. Try to spice up the gameplay by adding different types of jumps to your map. Most of the Parkour is also floating around the build, making it look quite messy. Try to avoid floating parkour in the future, and attach your parkour onto a main build instead. The parkour length was good for a medium map, but the difficulty felt a little too easy. [Gamers]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.