Changed username, lost everything

Hi, I was formerly known as FullyReloaded96 and I was a VIP donator and I changed my name on the mojang website and I lost everything. I lost my island that I've been working so long and hard to create, and I also lost the rank I had purchased with real money. Please moderators or admins look into this and give me my stuff back. Reply back and I can give you any source of confirmation that the account was definitely mine, Thanks.

P.S. My username is now Mellodude on Mojang officially.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Hey there, When you change your name you will usually loose everything but your rank. To claim your rank please go to the minevast store website and click claim rank. To get your stuff back from sky block I believe you will have to change your name back to your previous one.

Have a good day :)

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,312 41
I can return your Skyblock Island to you, but we both have to be in game at the same time. Donator ranks are claimable in the store on the website. When you are in game, use /staff to look for me. If I'm not online, feel free to ask a Staff Member to message me. If I am at home, and able to get on a computer, I will come help.

If you need any plots returned in Creative, a mod there can help. In game ranks and gems cannot be returned on parkour.