zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
203 5
hi, I have found some skips you might want to patch, some are more insignificant than others, so its up to you. I have the intended path in blue and the skip in red.
1592706081314.png
1592706149206.png
1592706215572.png
1592706323819.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey JWCfive,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we already have a map with the same theme named "Checker", this map is not very original. Please procure to check the parkour list with all of the used ideas/themes as to prevent the submission unoriginal/recycled maps: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
  • Build: The build is not very good as it's just a rectangular checkered-patterned box. It's just really boring and uninventive, which leads to a very unattractive product.
  • Parkour: The PK was definitely hard enough for a medium but it felt way too short, I'd amp up the number of jumps on the map. Furthermore, you should try to include a wider variety of jumps on your map. There were too many fence and ladder jumps, making it a very repetitive experience.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.