Accepted Chicken Parkour-Medium-Submission

Ratings
Hi again :D I made another parkour, this time the "Chicken Parkour"

http://imgur.com/9VVO2UK,ZBzIPoP,8gCFyax,tDjIlV3,xI67svW,CmF7Jys,OXY8pHJ,z19MUF0,FYzKQHy

-Around 67-ish jumps

-2 checkpoints BUT there are 2 bits where if you fall you dont fall into the void c:

-Made on your creative server, plot 1.

-Ranked Medium

-Has a little fun bit where you can do a separate parkour to climb ontop of YOUR MIGHTY CHICK STEED!

-Made entirely by me :D

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map is currently being placed in reviewing, as while I would love to accept it, the final ladder parkour in the chicken is a little too tough for "Medium." Change it to make it a little easier and less of a "Hard" part and the map will be accepted.

~ Billy

Ratings
This map is currently being placed in reviewing, as while I would love to accept it, the final ladder parkour in the chicken is a little too tough for "Medium." Change it to make it a little easier and less of a "Hard" part and the map will be accepted.

~ Billy
Ok, i tried to make it better, I think the jump was so easy for me because of my sprint button, although IDK

Ratings

~ Billy
Hey also I'm leaving today for 6 days so if this gets accepted can sum1 give me mapper? also 300 gems. And i don't know if you get gems on the pk server but if you do then can i get gems there too? (I already got 600 gems for my other 2 maps on the creative server) I might be able to reply to this on my smartphone while I'm away so yeah

Ratings

~ Billy
Also i moved all my parkours to another plot, /warp JbrothPK

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

Sorry it took so long to get to this, but it has been accepted! Well done!

~ Billy