Rejected Circus (by pitosporos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circus is a medium parkour (40 jumps + neo) without checkpoints because of the fact that jumps are not quite tough. However, as regards checkpoints, I agree on the fact that parkour judges could be able to add a few of them and change the entire parkour into an easy one.

Go to /creative --> /plot visit pitosporos 2 .

Attachments

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
I will be giving this map a +1! The theme is original as I don't think there are any circus-related maps already (But I could be wrong). The parkour is fairly varied throughout the map, it also fits the difficulty pretty well, but the only thing that concerns me is the floating jumps through the map, it can make the build look less attractive and messy... For the build, it's decent, the tent could look better but other than that I think it looks good.
Good luck! Luci

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello pitosporos,
Unfortunately I will be Rejecting this map.
The theme isn't too unoriginal, there aren't many similar maps. The build is nice, it fits the theme well and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it.
The parkour is decent. The jumps aren't too repetitive, some may be too difficult for a medium map, but the parkour itself is too short for a hard map.
Something to watch out for is the number of floating jumps you create. Try to implement the parkour more into the build, rather than having them floating around it, it is messy and makes the build look less attractive.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.