Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Heya, I’m sorry but I’m going to have to give this map a -1
The build is unoriginal considering there are already many city themed parkours.
Good luck on your submission tho!

- nickclosed

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
THERES OTHER CITY MAPS???
Yeah there is, there are many city maps on Parkour. If you do to decide to continue to use this theme try making it unique like building a specific city. (ex: Berlin, Germany)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey WackyModer,

This is not your official map review, as I am not a judge. This is merely my personal opinion. The theme, as stated above, is not very original as there is already a map titled "City" in the expert difficulty which also bears a strong resemblance to this map. The build is not very attractive. It is all mostly flat, simple, and messy. The parkour is pretty easy while rather extensive, so it doesn't really fit the easy difficulty (short amount of jumps with an easy difficulty). The PK is also very linear and straightforward, lacking variation in the jumps and blocks used. This is a key component in making an enjoyable map, so please remember! Wish you the best of luck in the future!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

I'm going to be closing this submission due to the fact that I cannot find the course. However, I do see a castle build in progress on your first plot. I'd like to inform you that the castle theme is another extremely EXTREMELY unoriginal theme. To check if a theme is original, use the Parkour themes list document.

Parkour document: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

Status
Not open for further replies.