Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
  • Username
    • _fleto_
  • Map Name
    • claustrophobe
  • Photos of your parkour (not required but recommended)
    • ss3.PNG
    • ss1.PNG
    • ss2.PNG
  • The warp to your plot
    • /plot h _fleto_ 1
  • Difficulty
    • Hard
  • Number of jumps
    • ~50-60

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey _fleto_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: There is currently no map like this on the server, so it is most definitely original. I really do like the concept behind it, good job!
  • Build: I'm not particularly a fan of the build. Sure, it's a cramped up space so it sort of conveys the theme well. But its really basic. It's just wool and glass in this really odd shape. In the end, it just comes down to how unattractive it is. There are definitely better ways to portray this theme.
  • Parkour: The parkour is definitely hard enough for the hard difficulty but it's not long enough at all. I recounted the jumps, and it's roughly 40-50. You want to have 60-80 for a map in the hard difficulty, so I'd recommend adding some more. But that's not my only issue with the parkour. The parkour was incredibly boring to do as you repeated the same jumps over and over. The first half of the map is just back to back hh's with a ladder in between. It was so unenjoyable to do. And then the rest was just a bunch of neos. You need to use a wider variety of blocks/jumps so that your parkour is fun to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.