BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Hiya! The build looks dope! I would though like to see a little bit more texturing of the smoke as it is pretty unrecognisable right now. I would recommend using different shades of glass!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
490 22
Heya!

I regret to inform you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is original, so good job on that. We do have clock and factory maps but nothing like this!

The build itself has great detail and texture. As bin mentioned above, the smoke does need more detailing/texture. At the beginning of the map, quite a bit of the parkour is floating which does cause the map to look messy. Try moving the starting platform closer to the main build and add some sort of flooring so that you can start the pathing to your parkour on the ground going towards the entry way of the factory. You have done a great job of marking most of the barriers; however, there are some (including on jumps) that are unmarked causing a player to fall. Directional signs were great too but there were a few parts that were a little confusing so be sure to check those out again!

The parkour is where the main concern comes in. The parkour itself is quite inconsistent regarding the difficulty. There'd be some checkpoints that are a lot harder than others. We like to see a balance throughout the map. With checkpoints, put "checkpoint" on the second line to make the signs. Checkpoint balancing is another concern with this map. Quite a few of the harder jumps are in the middle if not closer to the end of the checkpoints. Put harder jumps closer to the start of checkpoints. Sadly the parkour was lacking variance and your variance was in clumps causing the parkour to feel repetitive. Add more variance such as heads, water, piston heads/bases, cactus and generally a few more things such as cocoa beans which I saw a few times. This will allow you to spread the variance out more instead of having say 4/5 ladder jumps in a row for example.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.