Rejected CogsworkRuins - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Woah! These guys sure do know what they're doing! No idea who that FrogsInHeart guy is but he looks very handsome and smart as well! I would date him if I actually liked people. The Cog guy and Yorden seems pretty ok too i guess <33

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Yorden, Frogs, and Cogs,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is okay, while the steampunk theme hasn't been done a lot, the build doesn't look strictly steampunk and reminds me of other ruins themed builds instead. The build is also alright, the airship in the back is pretty interesting but the building is a bit plane in comparison. I also feel that some sort of floor could of brought the build together a bit better rather than everything just sort of floating in the void.

The parkour is not good, as I felt it was extremely repetitive and just not very fun. there are some spots where the parkour is really annoying, confusing, or verging on impossible. I also felt that the checkpoint and difficulty distribution was not consistent and strange, some parts of the map were very repetitive and easy, while others were confusing and difficult. There are also some jumps floating about that make the build look a bit messier, but that is a very minor part of the parkour. I think the parkour needs to be entirely reworked, and potentially more should be done with the steampunk theme if you decide to resubmit.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.