VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately after some in-depth review of your parkour map submission I've sadly decided to REJECT it at this time, these are the following reasons.

Parkour theme/originality: Your parkour from my perspective doesn't necessarily have a central theme other than some ice blocks that could link to 'cold fun' in your map title, there's no central build or anything that is significant to your map theme, in my perspective it seems like an unoriginal build as we've already got plenty of ice maps and your submission doesn't seem to be any different.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Your parkour variety is quite bland and repetitive, after trying out your parkour submission throughout it I got quite bored at the repetition of your parkour, generally you used the same types of blocks throughout your whole submission. For future reference I highly suggest using more interesting block jumps and blocks such as flower pots, cactus blocks, chest/enchantment tables, soul sand, spider webs, water, barrier jumps, etc. Anything that can be used to spice up the scene is pretty much recommended!

Your parkour difficulty is in my eyes definitely an EASY map though it's hard to judge it from some floating blocks, your 48 jumps are pretty much generic 2-3 block jumps to extend your parkour with no actual meaning behind them. For your future submissions I highly suggest not using 'floating blocks' this can really disrupt your parkour submission reducing the immersion and making your overall build look unattractive.

Good luck on your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.