Rejected Colors - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username - qEclipse
  • Map name - Colors
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • 2020-04-25_23.03.42.png View attachment 26693 2020-04-25_23.04.05.png 2020-04-25_23.04.23.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it - qEclipse
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) - Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey qEclipse,

This is not your official map review, I am merely giving you some personal feedback. For starters, the theme is not original at all as we already have a map called Colors in the hard difficulty which is a color-based stage level, muck like yours. The build is not very good as it is just multiple identical distinctly colored boxes in a sequence. It's very important to build something unique that is also attractive. The PK is easy enough for the easy difficulty but it felt a little too long. It also lacked great variation, utilizing many identical jumps sequentially. Variety in the blocks/jumps utilized in your parkour creates a much less linear and more enjoyable experience, remember this! Good job, I hope to see more map submissions from you.

p.s Also, I'd put barriers at the top of the maps as you could easily just put on speed and skip the entire map.

Mini-Skip:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello qEclipse,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have a few maps with the same theme (SandyColors, Colors.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme hasn't already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit plain, with cubes being used. Please try to add more detail in the future! Your build does resemble your theme quite nicely, however.
The parkour is incorporated with the theme quite nicely, and it is varied throughout, so good job on that! I feel like the length of the course and difficulty of the jumps make it better suited for the medium difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.