Community YouTube Channel?

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Guys, I know that Dacon has a channel, but I think that if we created a MineVast community channel with multiple accounts can all be given login information to a community channel, and you can upload videos there, along with your other channel. Please let me know what you think, but I personally think that a strong channel with good videos and funny commentary would help this server. I for one will volunteer, I have multiple MineVast videos on my channel, which is two weeks old. I would love good, strong feedback on this.
Thank you for your time.

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
This is an interesting idea, but I recommend only staff members get to go on the channel, as letting everyone post on it makes no sense IMO, otherwise they could add this thing which you have to apply to get on the channel, but overall it's a good start of the idea!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Well yeah, but I think it would have to be for good, honest YouTubers who have played on minevast for a while and would love to upload their videos to a community channel! :):D:p

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
We could just have a new forum folder thing where people can make threads about their videos and staff can just post them on the channel, good idea 52 S gamer. :)

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
We could just have a new forum folder thing where people can make threads about their videos and staff can just post them on the channel, good idea 52 S gamer. :)
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS