Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
TL;DR- Why is an Israel Flag included in Manacubes Flag Pin Packs but a Palestine Flag is not.

I have been gone for a while but looking to come back to manacube for the earth reset. I noticed this today and it somewhat put me off coming back, although, I am sure it wasn't done intentionally. I was looking through the different flag bundles, I wanted to see if Palestine was included in the flags and if it was, I was going to consider purchasing the pack.

Will the Palestinian Flag be added in the future?
javaw_beJT6mtxyQ.png

The flag could be included in the Oceania and Africa bundle as Palestine's neighbour Egypt is included in this group. (Especially since the Oceania & Africa pack only has 6 flags included whereas all of the others have 9 - 10 flags each.
In my opinion, it just looks bad and even insensitive to include one and not the other, especially when looking at the state the world.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
+1

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
Not just flags but I'd love to see more bundles / pin bundles to purchase! (especially pride ones and maybe star signs!)
but yes... palestine pin DEFINITELY needed.

+1

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Not just flags but I'd love to see more bundles / pin bundles to purchase! (especially pride ones and maybe star signs!)
but yes... palestine pin DEFINITELY needed.

+1
This !! Even a watermelon pin would be so nice

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
in b4 flamewar

lets also fix the fact that bolivia's flag is displayed as mexico and make an actual bolivian/mexican flag pin, maybe also more african and european flags

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
This !! Even a watermelon pin would be so nice
If were talking personal pin preferences then I NEED an airplane.

CheetahGirlHQ

Ratings
33 3
+1 ALSO ADD LGBTQ+ AND PALESTINE FLAG

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
+1 ALSO ADD LGBTQ+ AND PALESTINE FLAG
I agree a flag bundle should be purchasable for LGBTQ+ design, they do have Pride bundle pins though ^-^
Im not sure how to unlock the hearts but they do exist. I assume you can probably purchase this bundle during Pride Month c:
javaw_2jTBMXxzC3.png

Post automatically merged:

in b4 flamewar

lets also fix the fact that bolivia's flag is displayed as mexico and make an actual bolivian/mexican flag pin, maybe also more african and european flags
I didn't notice this before but wow, they should 100% fix this >_>

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I agree a flag bundle should be purchasable for LGBTQ+ design, they do have Pride bundle pins though ^-^
Im not sure how to unlock the hearts but they do exist. I assume you can probably purchase this bundle during Pride Month c:
View attachment 71072

U could get them last June with the pride bundle it came with the rainbow pickaxe and pride blade and all of the other pride pins and cosmetic stuff items

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
View attachment 71072

Yeah the existing pride pins are from this years pride bundle, but we must have more!!