Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Unfortunately this would be rejected as it is 3D pixel art :confused: try to pick a theme that has variance in the build and isn't just square, for example maybe a human looking person sitting on the crafting table...that would attract my attention!
Also, before you launch into making more maps, I suggest you cut back on floating parkour, as i can see you have a bit of it on top of the crafting table. Floating parkour, performed improperly (i.e. just blocks, ladders, fences) is not accepted on ManaCube anymore. Try to place varied parkour ON the build instead ! Then you'll have a higher chance of getting an accepted map.
Good luck with future courses

Luck_voltiaa

Dedicated Member
VIP+
LuckMc_
LuckMc_
VIP+
Ratings
35 4
Yep this is 3D pixel art. I saw someone do the exact same build. A reason is you can copy it from a website and therefore, there is no real effort and planning put in.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Lamzzi,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, we already have large Minecraft Block maps, and one featuring a crafting table (MegaBlock.) When creating a map trying to come up with a unique and distinct theme that will allow your map to stand out! You can find a list of all maps that already exist by going here.
In regards to the build, this would count as 3D pixel art which is no longer accepted if it is the main focus, which it is here. Try to come up with something more unique that includes lots of detail and depth!
The parkour matches the difficulty of an easy but the length matches a medium map. You would either have to make the parkour a little bit trickier in order for this to be a medium. Make sure the parkour jump variation is consistent throughout and don't clump it together. I'd recommend you use blocks such as flower pots, player heads, fence gates, beds and piston heads to ensure that your jumps are fluid and enjoyable throughout the course! Also I would recommend not using barriers for parkour jumps unless they are marked with redstone.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.