Difficulty: Medium

Use /plot visit KKryptonic:2 to test.

Last edited:

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Already a crafting table parkour in Insane. It has a Furnace Chest and crafting table i think

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Already a crafting table parkour in Insane. It has a Furnace Chest and crafting table i think
If there can be like 5 end parkours, 5 rainbow parkours and a couple tower parkours why would we not have two crafting table parkours! Also when this parkour is ranked easy everyone can play it, the one at insane is playable for only Skilled+!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a clear theme! Here are some tips with how you can improve it!
- Add crafting items to it, Maybe three cobblestone inside of it, and two sticks. Then, Have a lay out of a pickaxe ontop of the crafting table.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
Perhaps a Medium rank, if you were to change a few things from the ideas in my Theme comment.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Billybo10000 and @ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

Ratings
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a clear theme! Here are some tips with how you can improve it!
- Add crafting items to it, Maybe three cobblestone inside of it, and two sticks. Then, Have a lay out of a pickaxe ontop of the crafting table.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
Perhaps a Medium rank, if you were to change a few things from the ideas in my Theme comment.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Billybo10000 and @ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.
Thank you for your feed back on my parkour map I will add what you suggested

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Im rejecting this map, we already have alot of mega block parkours, we arent looking for any more, sorry!
But, I do like this map, the jumps are good and I found it fun to play on.
Good luck with your next submission!

Status
Not open for further replies.