Status
Not open for further replies.

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
I love the build, the 3D design of the "crayons" like we call these in french, is so cool. All details of a box of "crayons" are in (according to minecraft details and size) and the construction isn't too big so the player cannot imagine like "oh wow too long, imma do it later".

You have, when you build a parkour, to imagine the thought of the player to not make him abandon just because of the size, so maybe that's why you built it this big, but not huge -> +1 (just as an opinion, even for the beauty of the build, why didn't you make some jumps on the front title of the box ? That's why I didn't remove -0.5)

Therefor, by the screens you did, we cannot see clearly what jumps are there. We can barely see fences, slime blocks jumps and some jumps under the box.. As lambda judges, we cannot tell just by looking, if you only consider jumps that are in, which difficulty it is, sadly -> -0.5

--> +0.5. I think it'll be approved cause you all know how to make a map without getting denied, so I don't need to say few next words. ^^

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey Madi, Luci, and Em, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The theme is good but the build and parkour are not, the build is pretty plain and quite flat. The parkour is much too hard for an Expert, it's more Insane difficulty, but it's also very confusing with lots of barriers and a lot of doubling back on itself. Also, most of the parkour is inside the box, which is completely empty and very plain which doesn't complement the build or look good. I do like the build and theme though, so I would suggest resubmitting this with easier, simpler parkour, and you should make the parkour on the outside of the build instead of inside.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.