Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi, unfortunately, pixel art builds are no longer accepted (I’ve not had a look in game to see if there’s anything else). This lowers your chances of it being accepted. And just a little tip (from what I can see in the pictures) I would add a higher variety of jumps through the use of blocks such as brewing stands, enchantment tables and even blocks such as cocoa beans and heads. Gl on the verdict and I hope to see you again soon.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello impossiblepichu,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal as we already have several maps based on Minecraft objects, and one on tools in particular (Sword.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is quite messy, as there are several structures that are spread apart quite a bit, so try to have less structures grouped closer together in the future to avoid this!
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so please try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, cactus, cake, heads, and many more different types of jumps! The parkour is a bit confusing in certain spots, so make sure you have plenty of directional indicators (signs/heads) so players know where to go! The length of this course and the difficulty of the jumps both match the hard difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.