Creative Chat

Ratings
I didnt really know what to name this but you can always delete the thread after this. Anyways today at 12:50 Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00) the chat was just... horrible. There was spam, arguments, caps being use, and bad language. I know you want proof but in general the chat is bad. Today it was just super bad. I think we just need staff to be on creative more often or get some new staff to help out. Again I know you want proof but I cant take screenshots right now, something is broken with my laptop. Anyways thanks for taking your time to read this!
~Nate

Creepyman456

Ratings
yea i do see this as an occurring problem. It would be really nice if people would report more of these issues. Thank you for letting us know though. We currently are planning to take action. If you have a chance when your laptop is fixed please do help by reporting and i'll try to do my best to get on as well.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Agreed.
I never try to get people to calm down, and I'm not fit to anyways since I join in sometimes with the caps, but I never swear.

Ratings
Thanks for helping guys! And my laptop is getting fixed soon so I will do my best to report spam, caps ect. in the future! :D

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
If any of the higher-ups in MineVast actually take note of this, there are many staff applications for creative, im sure!

SirCrackers

Ratings
I have to say, the chat has become very overwhelming recently. As Creepy said, we are working on taking action on this problem. All of the creative staff try our bests to be on as much as possible, although there will be times when you guys can help us out too. For now, we need to rely on you guys to help us by reporting on the forums using Screenshots, Details, Etc.

Thank you for your cooperation. =]
-Sir

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
If any of the higher-ups in MineVast actually take note of this, there are many staff applications for creative, im sure!

I don't normally regurgitate my posts but when it applies...
As for the matter of recruiting new staff. We're constantly looking for new staff for all our servers its just that people don't bother to read the Application Information thread so they don't even meet out minimum requirements and are automatically rejected. If you think you have what it takes to be a Creative Helper then by all means go and apply for it.