Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,757 83

[If you are viewing this from the Main Website, please click the title to view a more formatted version of this post]

Voxel Sniper has been released on our Creative server for the Sponsor and B+/A/A+ Rank!

Voxel Sniper is a highly advanced version of WorldEdit - It is best used by those with a strong attention to detail and fits a wide array of applications, from making detailed edits to structures with the snipe brush, to making massive terraforming jobs a breeze with some of the earth shattering soft selection tools.

The reason why this tool is limited to only Sponsor and B+ is that we've set it to bypass our restriction and Async limit - Meaning all edits are instant, and synchronous. If Voxel is abused somehow by a player purposely, and does not report the bug/glitch - they will have their Voxel permissions permanently revoked, and potentially temp-banned.

Here are a few (Old - 2011) tutorials of Voxel Sniper
The Basics

General Terraforming

Splatter Brushes

If you have never used Voxel Sniper before, I highly recommend you up some more in-depth updated tutorials / documentation

Current brushes you can use (Will be adding more soon once thoroughly tested)
  • Overlay
  • Line
  • Extrude
  • Erode
  • Disc Face
  • Disc
  • Cylinder
  • Copypasta
  • Voxel Disc Face
  • Voxel Disc
  • Tree Snipe
  • Three Point Circle
  • Splatter Overlay
  • Blob
  • Blend Voxel
  • Blend Ball
  • Drain
  • Ball
  • Eraser
  • Warp
  • Snipe
  • Ring
  • Painting

SkyWars Release Date:

SkyWars 3.0 will be one of the biggest revamps we've done to a single server! (Obviously Olympus - Prison will be the biggest, but that hasn't been released yet)

The Server will be releasing as Beta on Friday, July 31st. There will be a page on the website dedicated to showing all the new features, maps, and more, as well as a News post explaining everything.

Some features you can expect (but may not understand right now) are:

• Cube of Fortune (Win kits, cages, arrows, trails and more!)
  • New maps
  • Donator Ranks (Passive perks)
  • Dynamic Game system
  • Can join and spectate specific games
  • 25+ Kits
  • Custom Arrows
  • Normal, and OP mode
  • In-Game and Website leader boards and stats
  • Our first name-changing compatible server! (You can change your name and will lose nothing on SkyWars)
  • Achievements
  • Many bug fixes
The rest of the features will be listed on the website and in the News post on the 31st! Can't wait for you all to see 3.0 :)

- Dacon

Release Delay:
We are currently running a Staff-only beta, to find and fix any bugs before the public release. I also won't have internet access this weekend, so I've decided to release SkyWars on Monday instead of Friday/Saturday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The reason behind this decision is if there is any critical/game-breaking bugs, I won't be available to fix them, so releasing when I get back is in the servers best interest. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
You always do amazing stuff! The best server ever, I always wanted the worldedit! ( im sponsor ) and Skywars 3.0 will be awesome! Will there be pets and nicknames?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438212373][/DOUBLEPOST]And, will we have like weekly cube of fortunes? Like Sponsor gets 1 each 2 days, vast 3 days, etc... only 1 cube, and another idea, XP level up! What about that @Dacon please answer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438212460,1438212144][/DOUBLEPOST]Now ill have to learn the tutorials of Voxel sniper :)

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,757 83
You always do amazing stuff! The best server ever, I always wanted the worldedit! ( im sponsor ) and Skywars 3.0 will be awesome! Will there be pets and nicknames?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438212373][/DOUBLEPOST]And, will we have like weekly cube of fortunes? Like Sponsor gets 1 each 2 days, vast 3 days, etc... only 1 cube, and another idea, XP level up! What about that @Dacon please answer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438212460,1438212144][/DOUBLEPOST]Now ill have to learn the tutorials of Voxel sniper :)
You can open a chest in the Cube of Fortune for 10 gems. There will be many ways to earn gems such as kills, wins, achievements, voting etc.

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
You can open a chest in the Cube of Fortune for 10 gems. There will be many ways to earn gems such as kills, wins, achievements, voting etc.
Is It Too Low Price? 10 Gems... I mean, Does The Cube Give OP Stuff? I Would Do 35+ Gems... ( Just An Opinion)

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,757 83
Is It Too Low Price? 10 Gems... I mean, Does The Cube Give OP Stuff? I Would Do 35+ Gems... ( Just An Opinion)
A cube can give anything from any kit in the game, custom cages, custom arrows, trails, more gems etc.

The cube of fortune will be one of the main focuses on SkyWars, as that's how you will unlock everything in the game - we've decided that 10 gems is a suitable amount for this
1 Kill = 1 Gem
1 Achievement = 25-50 gems
1 win = 1 Gem
1 Vote = Undecided

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
What about... each vote 2 Gems, and another idea, 3 Cubes of fortune...
Basic Cube of Fortune - 25 Gems
Cube of Fortune - 50 Gems
Mystic Cube Of Fortune-100 Gems

What do you think about it? @Dacon I think its a good idea, people will not get bored :)