Status
Not open for further replies.
Maded by X_dadoXx and Anndris

Map have 6 checkpoints

Difficulty: medium

ID: 26:33

Jumps: about 40 ;D

/plot h X_dadoXx 1

This is my 2nd map and I spend lot of itme and work to build it. My 1st map wose rejected and i hope this one will not. I hope you understand... If my map is not enough good just don't reject it than tell me what is not good and I will fix it. Plss give me 2nd chance :-D.

Pictures: can you see it without pictures because idk how to paste or that don't work for me??

Last edited:

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Isn't it kinda early for a Christmas map?

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Way too many barrier blocks. It says in the tips to not use this many. So I'd recommend fixing that. Secondly, the map was pretty easy for a medium map with all the random barrier blocks aside.

Ninjalv9000 why ?

Golden Gaming but I must put it to people can't cheat and they are not random barrier blocks btw and I am say on the start to people know.
That is not fair of you because you are shrinking my chance to my map accept.

Last edited:

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Ninjalv9000 why ?

Golden Gaming but I must put it to people can't cheat and they are not random barrier blocks btw and I am say on the start to people know.
Cause it's September

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Ninjalv9000 why ?

Don't get angry, he was trying to help you not sabotage you and lower the chances of getting your map accepted. I'd agree with him also, if the map is so exploitable to the point where you have to basically fill the entire course with barriers, I'd suggest restarting. Or at least changing the path of the jumps.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty decent, it's always nice to have Christmas maps even though it's only September.
- The build looks really nice on the top part, the Santa and such look really nice and smooth. The bottom part however doesn't look as nice, the trees, especially the big one with the parkour don't look too good and are quiet messy. It looks messy overall, so that would need some work if you'd find the time to do so. After improving this bottom part, you are free to resubmit it.
- The jumps are fine and suit the difficulty. Watch out with the usage of barriers, as this may interfere with the course and confuse players. Try to keep as much variety in the course as you can, so the course stays interesting and fun to do.
- The length also suits its difficulty, all that would have to be changed are the barriers and the bottom part of the build. Good luck, hope you take it all into consideration, make adjustments and resubmit the map.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.