fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
110 jumps as a medium is a VERY high amount of jumps. Also, pictures would be nice.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Hunt3r,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme isn't too bad, but not that clear. It mostly just looks like glass blocks that are floating around.
- The build isn't too nice, the jumps are floating around which makes the course look messy and not appealing to look at. Try to pick a theme with an organic build, so it looks nice and you can also incorporate the jumps into the build.
- The jumps are quite repetitive, there isn't much variety. Try using more ladder, fence, pane jumps etc. This keeps the course interesting and fun.
- The length might be too long, since 110 jumps would usually be an expert map. To make this a medium, I'd suggest you to shorten the course and increase the difficulty of the jumps by adding more variety along with building a nice build to parkour on.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.