Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review c:
Theme
Not the best theme, there is already some "Crystal" theme map (Crystalized ( and GlassMuseum ?)) and it's a pretty hard theme.
Be careful next time !

Build
Looks good but can be better, try to not build flat platform but try to make it like a floating island.
Also, try to have a main build and not several little build on your parkour, so that you can put your parkour on/in your build and not scattered.
Last thing, try to have a build who fit more with the theme ; I don't really know why you put a waterfall on it.

Parkour
Not really good, there is not a lot of variation of blocks, try to put some slime, soul sand, more ladder... through your map to avoid repetitiveness.
Also, please avoid using invisible block, or just try to put some sign on it to warn player : without sign on invisible block, your parkour is a bit confusing.
An other thing, your parkour is a bit easy for a medium map, because your map is a bit short and don't really have some hard part, the only thing who up a bit the difficulty is there is not a lot of checkpoints.

Miscellaneous
You need to put a yellow wool (Because medium difficulty) below the pressure plate at the end of your parkour and put it one block in the ground to avoid glitch

My opinion
Not gonna be accepted, the theme is too hard so it's really hard to build something decent with it. Also, your parkour need to be improve.

Last edited:

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hi there, I am afraid im going to have to reject this parkour. The theme is not original and the build is not the best due to it being mostly floating blocks. The parkour is very repetitive and needs different types of jumps added. Also when submitting a medium the end wool needs to be yellow and not a diamond block. Thank you for submitting and I hope to see more from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.