Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Absent,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice, but it is difficult to have a build that fits the theme.
- The build is barely there, there are a few structures scattered around but this only makes the course look messy. Try to have a big main build where you can incorporate the jumps with. To do this you'd probably have to think of another theme, make sure it is original however. I also recommend using /barrier to obtain barriers to use when wanting to block something off. Make sure to not overuse them and let the player know where the barriers are located by putting signs on them.
- The jumps have some variety, yet I would love to see more. Currently the jumps do not really fit the difficulty, it'd probably be a medium course. Try to add more unique jumps and have them varied every few jumps or so, to keep it interesting and fun.
- The length does suit a hard difficulty, but the jumps would need some work to have it balanced.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.