ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
VERY confusing...

Not enough interesting jumps as half the jumps are neos...

Found an exploit

Not a good looking course

Would NOT accept...

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello JJ,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, I've got to give you that.
- The build is executed nicely and you can clearly tell what it's supposed to be. However, the course does look pretty messy due to the floating blocks around, they're placed randomly and thus look out of place. I can see what effect the redstone torches are supposed to give, but in this case it makes it far too messy and there are too many barrier blocks used because of it.
- The jumps are pretty repetitive considering most of them are neos, like Teletubby stated above. I get that this is an insane course, but having most jumps be neos just makes the course less interesting and fun. I'd suggest using more variety in jumps, though most of the jumps are challenging and it would be nice to see them again in future courses.
- The length fits the insane difficulty perfectly, its mostly the jumps (and build) that need to be worked on.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.