Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Heya rmc22 im sorry to say this but im gonna have to give you a -1 the reason is
The build looks simple and plain
Theme is not good because its a Minecraft block theme and those are over used
Thirdly the parkour yes to me the parkour is repetitive and its really hard for an expert. Id say its probs an insane.

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Heya rmc22 im sorry to say this but im gonna have to give you a -1 the reason is
The build looks simple and plain
Theme is not good because its a Minecraft block theme and those are over used
Thirdly the parkour yes to me the parkour is repetitive and its really hard for an expert. Id say its probs an insane.
Build to me has enough detail it needs to look like the real block
Theme, I guess you are right, however in my opinion using both versions of an uncommonly seen block is quite unique
Parkour, I understand the head hitter part of it is repetitive, but it has to be done due to the height of the rooms, and about the difficulty, it would be too easy for insane and is almost too easy for expert (said by other people)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi rmc22,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not good, yeah there is no "Daylight sensor" map, but Minecraft themed maps are overused, and not original. The build is not good too, the daylight sensor looks decent (a bit plain ?), almost like the real block, but it's the problem, they look copy/pasted from the real Minecraft block (It's like a pixel art you see ? That another reason why I hate Minecraft themed maps.), the parkour is decent, it's varied but like Noah said, it's a bit repetitive. I'm not gonna talk about the difficulty, because I agree again with Noah, it's too hard for an expert (The checkpoint placement is important too, that why I think people said your map is good (?) for an expert (even if I still think it's a hard expert with more checkpoints)) but could fit the insane difficulty.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.