Rejected Dead History [Medium] by Wafflethecat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I understand I uploaded this close to my previous submission, but I also want to submit this map that I worked on. It has 44-47 jumps and 3 check points. This may go out of the limit for the width of the parkour map but I have seen other maps do this and I hope its okay.

Story - You are a criminal on a manhunt to find the person who ratted you out to the cops, who are now looking for you. After finding out that person is dead you check on the graveyard they are buried in to make sure. Wondering who beat you to it, you break into this persons house hoping to find an answer, but only finding a mysterious trail behind the house leading to a tunnel going straight down. Hoping for the best, you jump.

Dropbox world link - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pgqt9xjsv20xxx4/AAAx8Fq2xwSYzJte0cRAbt6na?dl=0

Attachments

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
This lacks a lot of detail and is pointless in total. Floaty block parkours are unoriginal now as well.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly this map has been r ejected!

Reasons for this include:

• A lack of detail in various parts of the map. The house is out of place and the floating blocks feel uncomfortable. The only section that looks okay is the actual graveyard, and there was almost no focus on that area.
~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.