• Map name: decieving pillars
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v DarthGrol
  • Difficulty: Extreme or insane
  • photos of the parkour
    2020-09-03 (13).png
    2020-09-03 (12).png
    2020-09-03 (10).png
    2020-09-03 (9).png
I changed the map a little so the name made sense but i cant find the screenshots i took of that, so here is the original version.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Darthgrol,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: You didn't really pick out a theme for your map/none is really portrayed through it given what was built (which was just parkour). I recommend that in the future when you submit maps that you pick out a valid theme first and then work from there. If you need help or have to double-check that your theme hasn't been taken, utilize this guide/list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ceq24iMH_3Ax3revUO3yzO0a6YkCEDuMWxCbIj6Mg2Q/edit#gid=0 .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good at all as there is no build. It's basically all parkour. Is the "pillar" part of your map the wood blocks underneath each jump? If so, that's not enough at all for a build. We want you to pick a good theme and then portray it through a central build. This is just a cluttered mess.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long and difficult enough for an expert, technically. Although, I don't find a bunch of 4 blocks to be expert-level parkour. Hence, why I think this parkour is incredibly boring. The parkour was basically 3b's and 4b's, and maybe some neo's/ladder jumps here and there. This is not the type of parkour we want. We want you to incorporate a variety of different jumps (not just blocks) into your parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.